“ Founded in 1977, FICS empowers residents through information and referral services and enhances community quality of life by identifying unmet needs, liaising with the community and facilitating social services.”
We are prepared to answer any question – large or small – important or trivial. We are in partnership with Dundas Community Information Centre to provide information files to assist you with your Human Services or business needs.
You can get free confidential information on:
• Health and Social Services
• Government Programs
• Youth and Senior’s Services
• Schools and Day Care
• Community Services and Events
• Local Clubs and Groups
• Recreation and Leisure
• Local Businesses (Note: Businesses do NOT appear on the PUBLIC VERSION of the online database – CALL US to receive this information)
• Financial and Legal Services
• Domestic and Elder Abuse
You can either call us for information at 905-689-7880 or stop in our office 857 Millgrove Side Rd Millgrove (we will be moving into the New Library at 163 Dundas St. E. Waterdown in the Spring of 2015)
…we have many other government forms, please call us at 905-689-7880 before you drop into the office if you have any questions.