Monday – Thursday 9:00 to 4:00
Due to staff vacations and meetings, it is best to call ahead for an appointment.
The office will be closed August 5 to 15
Volunteer Opportunity: Board Director
Join us at Turkstra Lumber, Waterdown every Friday 11 am- 1 pm for a Charity BBQ with all proceeds going to help the community.
FICS empowers residents through information and referral services and enhances community quality of life by identifying unmet needs, liaising with the community and facilitating social services.
We answer all questions confidentially. We provide information and referral services for all human services and business needs:
- Health and Social Services
- Government Programs
- Youth and Senior’s Services
- Schools and Day Care
- Community Services and Events
- Local Clubs and Groups
- Recreation and Leisure
- Local Businesses (Note: Businesses do NOT appear on the PUBLIC VERSION of the online database – CALL US to receive this information)
- Financial and Legal Services
- Domestic and Elder Abuse
Drop in: 163 Dundas St. E., Waterdown